Thursday, July 27

Robert O'Brien and TMI

Brennin, aka Robert C. O'Brien, has now joined my hit list. As such, I decided to repost a forum topic he started and his hilarious admission:
I have been intimate only with my former gf and even though it was a long, sexually frustrating wait (I am well into my twenties) I am glad that my first time was with someone I loved (and still love) because it was incredible and after experiencing that sort of intimacy and bonding I can't imagine settling for someone I did not love just to fulfill a physical urge. I was not her first but I am glad she was experienced because it helped that she knew what she was doing.

When I was younger I planned on waiting until I was married to have sex but I do not regret losing my virginity to my ex-gf because she was the one. And even though she subsequently broke up with me she will always be a part of me and I believe I will always be a part of her.

I feel sorry for the guy, given the obvious fact that he is still smitten with the chick. I suppose I don't quite understand the concept that "she was the one" when she broke up with him shortly thereafter...?
________________
Technorati tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment