Wednesday, October 17

Getting harder and harder to find good people

I mean, Regent U isn't producing too many Ph.D. biologists for Bush to appoint as cronies at the NIH, so instead, actually-qualified people are appointed, some of which have a rational view on stem cell research...which of course opposes that of their boss.

More on stem cells.

**UPDATE: Luckily, Bush was able to find a Regent U-connected crony to fill the top spot at the DHHS -- Susan Orr: also see here.**

*UPDATE 2:


Wow. Ironically, a news story just broke about Regent U after I finished typing this. Read it here. You won't regret it.*

2 comments:

  1. I will always be angered, and fascinated, how people who don't know what they're talking about will interfere with the jobs and desires of those who do know what they're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nature of cronyism has been modified since King George took office, uh, I mean, began his reign. Now, not only do you have to be under his thumb and willing to cover up anything necessary or take the fall as a scapegoat; you have to be an absolutely incompetent moron.

    ReplyDelete