Sunday, December 18

Here Comes Trouble

Some people think bad attention is better than no attention at all. Regarding blogging, at least, I am inclined to agree.

After my Sternberg review, Thinking Christian promises he has received information that the Center for the Renewal of Science and Culture is going to respond. My anal sphincter muscles lock up in protest at what will be forthcoming, but I will attempt to keep a little humility at the idea of having aroused such a reaction with my simple review of the media reports of the Sternberg case.
Considering the length and girth of the tentacles of DI's public relations (how many full-time bloggers, I have to wonder?)...I am sure glad I have my K-Y jelly with me. I stand ready...well, bent over clutching my ankles, actually...to correct anything that I misreported. That's a fact (#11, I think).

Who ever knew blogging could be so much fun? Here I am in the blogosphere for a measly month, and I may have already awakened a sleeping giant. *pats own back* IMHO it's better to at least have some kind of back and forth with my blogging than being in the situation of so many bloggers who rant and bitch [like me] but never elicit a reponse from the source of their angst. I'll keep you posted if this turns out to be true.
________________
Technorati tags:
, , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment