I've been using my feedburner feed as a meta redirect for the RSS for some time now. After making the blog private, Blogger's feed functionality shut down. Thus, I have to use the RSS feature of my facebook notes to have a private feed, and I manually write a new note for each post (I can't take advantage of their auto-import function sine the source is non-functional in private mode). Each one of these notes will be a simple redirect link back here to the original URL. The reason is I cannot directly copy & paste the HTML, and I refuse to re-code the stupid span tags for each of my posts.
So...long story short, you can use my feedburner feed as a way to keep up with new posts, and you'll just want to click on the http://blog.danielmorgan.name/... URL provided. If you click the title of the post in the RSS feed, it will redirect you to my facebook notes. (Not a big deal, since you could simply then click the post URL from the facebook note, unless you aren't my facebook friend.)
No comments:
Post a Comment