Monday, March 26

Tribute to My Best Buddy, Brandon Hay

Most of you won't want to read this post, so save your time and energy -- I'm making it for a few friends back home to enjoy, and to embarrass a friend of mine.

This is for you, goiy. [sic]

My best friend Brandon and I grew up scarcely a mile apart in a small town, and were very close until he went into the Air Force and got married. The other day, he called and left a very humorous voice message on my voicemail, and I took the trouble to convert it to a .wav and make it available to listeners, listen to it HERE. I'm also posting a few choice pics of my friend below the fold (click on it to get a full-size, hi-res version):--
--
--
Also see this one and this one, they're both fuzzy but funny nonetheless. As I said, this post was created basically to share some funny/embarrassing things with some friends of mine back home in VA. Forgive the context, those of you who think it dumb and pointless.

...Hey, it's my blogspot, and I'll use it for silly reasons from time to time, okay?

http://web.danielmorgan.name/bhay.wav
________________
Technorati tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment